Holdun Boca Trophy Fund (SP03)
The Holdun Boca Trophy Fund (SP03) consists of 514,000 square feet of high-quality leasable retail, medical, professional and office space, located in the prestigious Boca Raton, Florida.
The Fund offers an attractive current positive cash flow, coupled with an “add-value” opportunity through an anticipated increase in occupancy, increase in rents and additional revenue potential from further development rights.
The Boca Raton area has benefited tremendously from the migration from northern states to areas deemed to be less dense in population and more tax advantageous. The uptick of migration to areas like Boca increased tremendously during the pandemic.
- 514,000 square feet of prime mixed-use real estate in the heart of Boca Raton
- Exceptional net operating income projections
- “Add-value” opportunity through an anticipated increase in occupancy, increase in rents and additional revenue potential from further development rights
- Long-term tenants in place who are entrenched in the affluent Boca Raton community for many years
- The investment philosophy focuses on mixed-use plazas that include seasoned medical and service-based tenants, insulated from the inevitable continued growth of online retail
- Positive impact from the tremendous inflow of new residents from the northeast to South Florida
Click below for more details
about this fund.