HOLDUN MEDICAL DETOX FUND (SP01)
Executive Summary Q2 2021
Q2 2021 Fund Update
As market uncertainty spreads as a result of CoVID-19, traditional assets have experienced unprecedented volatility. Despite this volatility, the Fund has not experienced any negative impact from the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our tenants are currently near capacity across all Detox Centres, and there has been an uptick in demand for services since the pandemic began.
As ‘Essential Businesses’, all our tenants will remain in operation during the lockdown. As licensed healthcare facilities, our tenants can avail of federal funding, supplies, and additional staffing support.
- Over Q2 2021 SP01 realized 100% rent collections from all properties.
- The current valuation of SP01 as of June 30th, 2021 is $8,120,269.93 The Net Asset Value (“NAV”) as of June 30th, 2021 is 10.79 (ex-dividend), representing a 1.2% return for the quarter.
- Two dividend payments of $0.05 per share were made during Q2. The first on May 20th and the second on June 23rd.
- Future dividends are expected to be $0.07 per share representing an annualized dividend yield of over 2.5%.
- The Fund continues to perform in line with expectations generating close to 6% cash-on-cash yield with a projected 10-12% IRR at the liquidation of the assets.
|THE PROPERTY||THE TENANT||CAP RATE|
|3163 Canada Court, Lake Worth, Florida||Recovery Unplugged Holdings, LLC||7.25%|
|3150 Prince Drive, Lake Worth, Florida||Palm Royal Behavioral Health, LLC||7.50%|
|4461 Medical Center Way, West Palm Beach, Florida||Holistix by the Sea, LLC||7.25%|
|900m 54th Street, West Palm Beach, Florida||Allure Detox||7.25%|
|255 Wilson Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN||Recovery Unplugged Holdings, LLC||7.50%|
|1401 N.W. 9th Ave, Boca Raton, FL||Boca Detox, LLC||7.50%|
The Real Estate Partner and Investment Manager continue to identify additional properties that meet the investment criteria. The fund has approximately $10 million (2 locations) fully stabilized and ready for acquisition, as well as an additional $70 million identified as potential acquisitions (capital dependent).
These potential acquisitions include a multi-state portfolio of long-term, net-leased healthcare assets with locations in Pennsylvania and Tennessee.