Holdun Medical Detox Fund (SP01)
- Holdun Medical Detox Fund (SP01) specifically invests in real estate within the United States that is utilized to increase the number of drug treatment programs available for those seeking a solution to opioid dependency.
- The Medical Detox Portfolio initially acquired several locations and anticipates acquiring and converting a total of 10 -15 locations that have been specifically zoned and refurbished to provide drug and alcoholmedical treatment.
- Investors in the Medical Detox Porftolio receive attractive returns while providing equity necessary to acquire additional optimal locations for drug medical detox operators.
- The fund is structured as a closed-end-fund with a 5-year term with an optional 3-year extension.
83,500 deaths in 2020
Outpacing the availability of beds
Breaks family bonds
$78.5 billion/year in the U.S
Emergency resource systems on overload
Our tenants are currently near capacity (97%) across all Detox Centres, and there has been an uptick in demand for services during the pandemic.
As ‘Essential Businesses’, all our tenants will remain in operation during lock-down. As licensed healthcare facilities, our tenants can avail of federal funding, supplies, and additional staffing support.
|THE PROPERTY||THE TENANT||CAP RATE|
|3163 Canada Court, Lake Worth, Florida||Recovery Unplugged Holdings, LLC||7.25%|
|3150 Prince Drive, Lake Worth, Florida||Palm Royal Behavioral Health, LLC||7.5%|
|4461 Medical Center Way, West Palm Beach, Florida||Holistix by the Sea, LLC||7.25%|
|900 54th Street, West Palm Beach, Florida||Allure Detox||7.25%|
|255 Wilson Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN||Recovery Unplugged Holdings, LLC||7.5%|
Additional Property Acquisition Candidates
The Real Estate Partner and Investment Manager have financing in place for additional acquisitions with the following terms:
- 65% LTV
- 4.35% Interest Rate
- 10 Year Term
- 300 Month full amortization
The Real Estate Partner and Investment Manager will work in conjunction to identify additional properties that meet the investment criteria set forth in the Holdun Medical Detox Portfolio (SP01) Supplement.
Click below for more details
about this fund.